To the attention of printing organizations and enterprises!
October 02, 2022
GROSS Insurance Company JSC announces competitive bidding for the selection of contractors for printing products
Companies that meet the requirements of the tender documentation can participate in the competitive bidding
The competition will be held at the address Republic of Uzbekistan, 100000, Tashkent, A. Temur street, passage 1.6
Contact person: D.Votchel
Contact phone: (998 71) 207 00 11, 1166
Written requests for clarification of the terms and conditions of the tender documentation should be sent to the email address: email@example.com
Competitive proposals of the participant must be sealed in an envelope and contain the necessary documents in accordance with the tender documentation.
An envelope with competitive bids and a cover letter on a letterhead signed by the manager are accepted on working days from 10-00 to 17-00 by the contact person within 10 days from the date of publication of this announcement at the address: Republic of Uzbekistan, 100000, Tashkent, st. A. Temur, passage 1,6
The envelope is designated as follows:
- the address of acceptance of the competitive offer is specified;
- name of the participant of the competition;
- the name of the subject of competitive bidding and the lot number;
- date of submission of the bid.
Consideration and evaluation of bids - within 10 days from the date of the deadline for submission of bids.
Opening of tender participants' proposals will take place at the above address of the person responsible for compliance with the tender procedure.
Organizations participating in the competition must meet the following criteria:
- availability of the necessary technical, financial, material, human and other resources for the execution of the contract;
- absence of debts on payment of taxes and other obligatory payments;
- absence of bankruptcy procedures introduced against them;
- not be established less than 6 months before the announcement of the competition;
- is not in a state of judicial or arbitration proceedings with the customer (buyer);
- not be in the Unified Register of Unscrupulous Performers;
The deadline for accepting bids is October 12, 2022.