Compulsory insurance MTPLI
Mandatory minimum insurance coverage for drivers
Program MTPLICompulsory insurance of civil liability of car owners
This insurance policy, according to the law on MTPLI and the Rules of the Road, every owner of a personal vehicle is obliged to have it.
It is intended to compensate for the damage that was caused to the health, life, and property of third parties in an accident caused by your fault.
the insured event
- Compensation for damage to health, life, and property of third parties in a traffic accident caused by your fault
Choose the most convenient way of getting a quote
What to do in the event of an insurance case
- Do not move the car from the scene of an accident, turn on the emergency light and set the warning triangle.
- Call the traffic police to fix the fact of the accident and the damage.
- If there are victims, call an ambulance at 103.
- call emergency commissioners at 1166