What to do when an insurance event occurs?

  • Do not move the car from the accident place, turn on the emergency warning lights and set the warning triangle;
  • Call the traffic police to fix the fact of the accident and damage;
  • If there are any injured, call an ambulance at 103;
  • Call emergency commissioners by calling 1166 or using the GROSS INSURANCE mobile assistant;